batch version 3 or 4

Discussions about tabulating data in the designer or in batch mode
CRISPAN

batch version 3 or 4

Post by CRISPAN »

I need to save a batch file as an earlier version
I have version 5 and I need to save as Version 3 or 4 because when I want to run on another computer I can not because the version is different and I can not update the other machine
Maria

Re: batch version 3 or 4

Post by Maria »

Hi, for that you must enter in an editor like UltraEdit or Notepad + + and change Version = Version = CSPro 5.0 for CSPro 4.1 and delete the part of the beginning ï »?
You do that for files. pff,. ord and. dcf and bch.
This is so because the version 5 is unicode has this feature,

ï »¿[Dictionary]
Version = CSPro 5.0, so you have to remove the first part and leave so

[Dictionary]
Version = CSPro 4.1
I hope you serve ...
regards,
Maria
:)
lls

Post by lls »

I haven't tried, but maybe this will help. You can find it in the "Tools" section.
Version Shifter

This program is designed for power users who have multiple versions of CSPro on their machines. It can change the registry to associate all of the CSPro files (.dcf, .ent, etc.) with an older version of CSPro. (Some users will have to run the tool in administrative mode to allow for this functionality.) The program can also change the version numbers embedded in CSPro files. This is useful if you want to make a newer application work in an older version of CSPro.
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

As lls mentioned, you can easily do this using the CSPro Version Shifter, which is available here: http://www.csprousers.org/downloads/too ... hifter.zip

It will change all of the version numbers and remove the UTF-8 BOM located in CSPro 5.0+ files.