Image/Photo variable

Discussions about CSEntry
Arjun Brti

Image/Photo variable

Post by Arjun Brti »

Dear team

I have a variable take Image/Photo. Now, I want to add logic that, enumerators must take the image in that variable (could not leave without take the photo) and if the image already taken and if the enumerator move the curser backward or edit the data, I want to jump that variable.

Also, I want to take more than 1 photos in the same outlet/household. How is it possible? Please guide me.

Thank you.

-Brti
sherrell

Re: Image/Photo variable

Post by sherrell »

[1] Regarding "take more than 1 photos in the same outlet/household", is the problem naming the file? If so, there were these two posts:

a] Josh back in 2020 (which I believe was to you?) viewtopic.php?p=11895

b] naming using timestamp: viewtopic.php?p=13404

[2] As for whether the enumerator takes a photo ("enumerators must take the image in that variable (could not leave without take the photo)", the function https://www.csprousers.org/help/CSPro/i ... ction.html has a return code which you can check.

[3] Lastly, "I want to add logic that [...] if the image already taken and if the enumerator move the curser backward or edit the data, I want to jump that variable."

If you want to skip the variable, just check that the anticipated FN exists. In this scenario, you would likely want to name it following Josh's suggestion above, where you include the question number in the photo's name, so you know what to search for.

Sherrell