Production runner

Discussions about CSEntry
shafique

Production runner

Post by shafique »

Dear Josh

I am having problem in running 'Poduction Runner'. Whenever I click 'Production runner' fro tools menu, it gives message 'At least one of the CSPro application files is missing'. It was the problem with CSPro 6.2 and same with 6.3 (I am using WIndow 8.1 pro on my machine). My collegues do not have this problem. only on my machine

Any help will be appreciated

Regards
josh

Re: Production runner

Post by josh »

That error is because CSPro cannot locate your installation of CSPro. Did you install it to a non-standard location? Production runner looks for it in the program files folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\CSPro 6.3 or C:\Program Files\CSPro 6.3). Where is CSPro installed on your machine? Did you only install the data entry components and not a full installation of CSPro? Production runner requires a full installation.

Also in the production runner settings there is an option for which version of CSPro to use. If the version chosen does not match the version you have installed on your machine you could get this error. If you set that to "Most recent" it will find whatever version you have installed.