Post by jashir »

ok this the aplication test plzz!!
Attachments
data_entry.zip
(95.14 KiB) Downloaded 350 times
josh

Re: android cspro consult

Post by josh »

Your application works fine for me. I did not see the .pen file in what you sent. Did you generate one? To do that you need to go the "File" menu and choose "Export to portable binary (.pen)".
Export to pen.png
Export to pen.png (37.66 KiB) Viewed 7824 times
Then you need to copy the .pen file, the .pff file and the data folder to your device.
CopyToDev.png
CopyToDev.png (236.22 KiB) Viewed 7824 times
jashir

Post by jashir »

OKS that's the problem i dont copy the data fyle just copy .pen and .pff but in another app i just copy .pen and . pff then in the mobile is correct is very freek iqual thanks a lot josh you are genius ! :)
josh

Post by josh »

The difference between the two applications is probably because of the data directory. This application stores it's data file in a subdirectory called data on the Windows and if that subdirectory doesn't exist on the Android device it will fail to start. Even if you don't copy the data file but you still copy the data folder your application will work. Your other application probably stores the data file in the same directory as the .pen and .pff files.
jashir

Post by jashir »

Exact you're right , you know EVERYTHING wow , thanks for so much help , many thanks
chaibou

Post by chaibou »

I also receive the same error message with my application. How to resolve the problem?
Thanks
chaibou

Post by chaibou »

In my case, I exactly have the required files on the device but alwalys the same error message.
chaibou

Post by chaibou »

I get the solution: Update the CSEntry version installed on the divice.

thanks
josh

Post by josh »

Yes, upgrading should solve the problem. If not verify that the directory structure on the Android device is correct.
crehpa123@gmail.com

Post by crehpa123@gmail.com »

I want to know how we extract the data file in PC after completing the entry in mobile phone or tablet, as i have created a dropbox for the storage of data. Even after completing the entry and sync the data files there is no any (.file) formate file saved. Do we need a android device or android updates as well to get the data or we need to add up few steps on CSpro in PC.