android cspro consult

Discussions about CSEntry
jashir

android cspro consult

Post by jashir »

As I export my application to android cell UN already have CSPro application android ??
josh

Re: android cspro consult

Post by josh »

What do you mean by "UN already have CSPro application android"?

To install CSPro on your Android phone you should download it from the Google Play store. When you run it the first time it will create a directory on your phone/tablet called "csentry". From your PC, export your data entry program using "Export as portable binary (.pen)" from the File menu. Then connect your phone/tablet to your PC via USB and copy the .pen and .pff files you exported from your PC to the csentry directory on your phone/tablet. When launch CSEntry on your phone/tablet you will see your data entry program in the list of applications. If you make changes to your data entry application on your PC, jsut exported it again and copy it over to your phone/tablet again overwriting the existing one.
jashir

Post by jashir »

ohh thanks a lot again . and sorry for my bad english u.u
Sumer

Post by Sumer »

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joine this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

Thanks alot...
Are you interested in 70-247 Get our self paced mcse security ccna and mcse certification training itil study packages to pass your www.stevenson.edu without any difficulty in Hobe Sound Bible College
jashir

Post by jashir »

hello, I have a problem when I put export to keep portable binary files in a folder but only .ent file and not the file I get .PFF ; it is necessary that my application is CAPI mode ???
josh

Post by josh »

No your application does not have to be in CAPI mode. The .pff file is generated the first time you run your application on the PC. It will be in the same directory as your .ent file. The .pen file is generated when you do "Export as portable binary (.pen)". It will be put in whatever directory you choose.
jashir

Post by jashir »

do not understand why when I try to open my application Mobile I get an error that says there was an error and could not open CSEntry The file
josh

Post by josh »

Make sure you copy the .pen file and not the .ent file to the device. Make sure that the directory layout on the device is the same as it is on the PC. In other words if you have the following on the PC:

myapp/
app/
myapp.pen
myapp.pff
data/
myapp.dat

Make sure that you mirror it on the Android device so that you have the same directory layout. CSEntry on Android will give that error if the path to the data file is not valid i.e. if in the above case you don't have a data/ directory on the Android device.
jashir

Post by jashir »

All files are well The problem is when I want to mourn are looking for? Search other UN record in the MobileMe mistake sale this:
"there was an error and could not open yor CSEntry application, and I think because my application is too heavy or too large
i HAve the .pen and .pff files in my android.
josh

Post by josh »

I doubt that it is because your application is too heavy. You can post your application here and I can test it out to see if I can make it work. If you don't want to post to everyone you can send it to me via private message.