To know the total number of cases

Discussions about CSEntry
tweg

To know the total number of cases

Post by tweg »

Hi All,
I have developed a program which is working well on android phones. The supervisors would like to know the total number of cases each day as the fieldwork progress. At the moment they have to count manually on the phone and as the number of interviews increase it becomes quite cumbersome. On the laptop the number of cases is given when you start the program. Is there a way to get total number of cases as in the case of laptop?

Regards
khurshid.arshad

Re: To know the total number of cases

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Tweb

Maybe these two links can help out and i am using html view to get all these information.

http://www.csprousers.org/forum/viewtop ... hilit=html

http://www.csprousers.org/forum/viewtop ... html#p4928

a.
tweg

Post by tweg »

Thanks Arshad for a quick response. Unfortunately, my programming is quite limited so I actually don't how to go about with the HTML code. Where do I place it? I appreciate a few steps to guide me how to implement the HTML code provided. Thanks

Regards
khurshid.arshad

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Tweg;

If you can figure out with the attached example. It is a little bit tricky. If there is any simple way to know the number of cases then Josh can answer this question.

a.
Attachments
cspro-D3-charts-master.zip
(287.22 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
josh

Post by josh »

We actually show the number of cases on Android on the top of the screen however with a small screen or a long application name it can get off. You might try shortening the name and description of your application.

Otherwise to get the total number of cases you would need a menu program like the example that khurshid provided.