DOS Batch program unable to generate pen file after minor changes in the application

Other discussions about CSPro
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
gbos

DOS Batch program unable to generate pen file after minor changes in the application

Post by gbos »

Dear CSPRO Community
I need an urgent help to fix the problem described below

I am unable to to generate the .pen and .pff files after some minor changes in my application. The error message and the screen capture of the error message is attached.

I am now able to do a simple menu program that allows you to do household listing before the actual household interview. Now, my problem is to pre-fill the County, District, Clan, EA, Area with values already filled from listing.

Regards,

gbos
LBPAS1718.zip
(103.21 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
LBPAS1718.zip
(103.21 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
khurshid.arshad

Re: DOS Batch program unable to generate pen file after minor changes in the application

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear
The error was in your batch file. you have mentioned CSPro 7.0 but your application was in 7.1. Now Batch application is working file. For pre-fill, please use Parameters option in pff.

Please post your queries under "Entry" or "Android" instead "Others"

Best.
A.
Attachments
LBPAS1718.rar
(169.28 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
gbos

Re: DOS Batch program unable to generate pen file after minor changes in the application

Post by gbos »

Many thanks Arshad. It worked perfectly fine. So, I will see, if I can fixed the pre- filling and get back to you, Thanks so much. I will post my queries in the appropriate sections as you suggested.

Thanks