Tracking (GPS), report generation

What would you like to see in CSPro?
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
htuser

Re: Tracking (GPS), report generation

Post by htuser »

Dear all,
It's not a general purpose function able to generate forms automatically for whatever questionnaire. But you must write your own html/css codes inside the function according to your questionnaire. There's an example for this function: http://teleyah.com/cspro/DCJune2015/07- ... diaGPS.pdf
Regards,
G.VOLNY, a CSProuser from Haiti, since 2004
rcovane

Post by rcovane »

Dear Josh,

I was able to produce the reports but it returns the code for the selection (on closed questions) and not the label. How can I retrieve the label to the report?

For example, i have the districts coded from 1 to 5 and I want that the name of the district to appear in the report but it return the number of selection.

Help me please,
Regards
josh

Post by josh »

Use the getlabel() function. There is an example of this in the PDF that @htuser posted.
mclaren11

Post by mclaren11 »

Hello rcovane, Can you please tell me which GPS Tracking App or Server or Device you used. I also looking GPS Tracking Device for Tracking My Car. But I don't have any idear about GPS Tracking Device or Software. Someone Tell me about https://www.gpswox.com/ but i don't have any idea about it. So if you know about GPSWOX please tell me also if your device is good. Please tell how is the cost?

Thanks & Regards
mclaren
arkagwa

Post by arkagwa »

Dear htuser

Kindly help with the code my email is arkagwa@gmail.com
Yass

Post by Yass »

hi htuser,

I will really appreciate if i can have the codes for the html report for summaries to monitor field work.
my email address is laboursurvey2015@gmail.com

Thanks in advance !!!