Size of the CSPro window

What would you like to see in CSPro?
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Anne

Size of the CSPro window

Post by Anne »

Dear CSPro developers,
there is one thing that has irritated me from I first started working with CSPro: When I open CSPro, it always opens so that it fills out the whole of my screen, without being maximized. Every other windows program I know of, remember the window size I preferred last time I used the application, but not CSPro..

I always like my applications to have only a small part of my screen, and to tile my applications next to each other, and partly above each other, so that I can see different things at the same time. With CSPro, I alway manually make it the right size for me.. Like I said annoying :)

Of course, this is not as important as the release of version 6.1, which I'm almost holding my breath for, but still: Should be an easy fix..

Anne
Gregory Martin

Re: Size of the CSPro window

Post by Gregory Martin »

If anyone else was bothered by this, you can all be happy that in CSPro 7.0, the size and position of the designer window will be retained from one run of CSPro to the next. I run nearly all my applications fullscreen, so this didn't bother me too much in the past. ;)
MrTaco

Re: Size of the CSPro window

Post by MrTaco »

When is the release of CsPro 7?