How to Connect Two Different CSPRO Applicaiton

Discussions about tools to complement CSPro data processing
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Praveen Negi

How to Connect Two Different CSPRO Applicaiton

Post by Praveen Negi »

HI,

I just want to ask a question, as i am working on a cspro application where i have created two different application and i have created one more application as medium or choice about which application will open at runtime. now i have added all three application in one but as i try to skip to question of another applications question it is giving me an error.
Please guide me how to solve this problem.

Ok here are the description of the application-:

I have created four application , all four application are created separate.
I also have created one more application and used (File-Add File)-for adding Dictionary and forms of All application.
Now what i want is that all the application could be treated as one application and we could use all the proc name from anywhere from any application.
Last edited by Praveen Negi on September 9th, 2015, 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
josh

Re: How to Connect Two Different CSPRO Applicaiton

Post by josh »

Could you provide more details on what you are doing and what the problem is? Are you launching one application from another or did you merge the three applications into one single application by copying and pasting records and forms?
rcovane

Re: How to Connect Two Different CSPRO Applicaiton

Post by rcovane »

Wouldn't the case of using two dictionaries instead of applications? Something like using external dictionary and data file? More details on what you are doing would be better...