Bluetooth transmission failed

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Mariovaisman

Bluetooth transmission failed

Post by Mariovaisman »

Hello,

I am testing an app that it was working in previous cspro version (7.1.3), and now I have compiled with the version 7.2.0 . Then I have installed the latest csentry program in tablets (7.2.1), and I cannot sincronize between tablets.
The process I am following is, start the server tablet (syncserver) in one tablet, then start the client tablet, cspro ask me which device I want to connect to, then see the tablet name of the server, select it, and it stay connecting to bluetooth and wait up to receive the message CSENTRY Error 100100 Failed to connect to sync server <name of the server tablet>

I didn't have this issue before.

Please let me know how to proceed. I don't see any sync.log in csentry folder.

Thanks

Mario
josh

Re: Bluetooth transmission failed

Post by josh »

Just to make sure it is not an issue specific to your logic can you try testing with the Synchronization in Logic example in the CSPro examples directory? Just install in on both tablets, then one tablet pick "supervisor" then "sync with interviewer" and on the other tablet pick "interviewer" and choose "sync with supervisor".
Abel

Post by Abel »

Hi Josh I have got the same error "Error 100100 Failed to connect to sync server " in Bluetooth synchronization.But when i check on another android 7.0 tablet it works perfectly. on android 5.1 it displays this message (For CSPro7.0). Josh do you think is that the android version Or any other reason?
Thanks
Mariovaisman

Post by Mariovaisman »

Hi Abel,

This situation happened when used new android devices where the android OS was 64 bits. The issue started after march 2019 when android released an update to version 7 and above, up to that time android was 32 bits; . Then bluetooth didn't work, however if you download the last csentry from playstore, it works fine, that version has the same version and day of release and works fine.