Hiding Setting Menu

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
munirmdee1

Hiding Setting Menu

Post by munirmdee1 »

Hi guys,

I have a capi application, in which I created my own control using userbar, adding buttons like NEXT, PREV, CHANGE LANGUAGE AND SYNCHRONIZE.
But I'm getting a problem here; I want to hide the menu button with three vertical dots (...) so that the user should only be able to access the one I created through userbar. Second problem is, when I run the Centry from the home screen Im not able to see the buttons I created with userbar until I open adding new case then it appears with only two buttons, Change Language button and Synchronize button. Next and Prev buttons not shown.
Can I be able to see the userbar soon as I run the Centry from the home screen before runing the .pff? And why only two buttons are shown not all?

Thanks in advance.
Munir Mdee
Software Programmer
National Bureau of Statistic (NBS)
Jakaya Kikwete Road,
P.O.Box 2683,
Dodoma,TANZANIA
Mob: +255 755 740090
Email: munir.mdee@nbs.go.tz
munirmdee@gmail.com
Gregory Martin

Re: Hiding Setting Menu

Post by Gregory Martin »

Unfortunately, the current version of CSEntry doesn't allow for either of these options. Because the userbar is defined in logic, it doesn't get setup until you start your application, which occurs only once you've selected the PFF and then selected a case.

We're considering options to give users more control about the menus (like hiding the default ... menu), so those could come in future releases. Unfortunately though, we don't have a good answer for you now.
munirmdee1

Re: Hiding Setting Menu

Post by munirmdee1 »

Thanks Greg
Munir Mdee
Software Programmer
National Bureau of Statistic (NBS)
Jakaya Kikwete Road,
P.O.Box 2683,
Dodoma,TANZANIA
Mob: +255 755 740090
Email: munir.mdee@nbs.go.tz