Error 100119: "..could not delete...no such file"

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Marc

Error 100119: "..could not delete...no such file"

Post by Marc »

Hello everyone,

Would anyone be able to assist with an error I am receiving when using SYNDATA() to FTP.
CSEntry Error (100119)
Error connecting to sync server:
it.sauronsoftware.ftp4j.FTPException: Could not delete "CBHS_SANDBOX_01_DICT.dcf: No such file or directory
I am attempting to do an initial upload of my cases. I have not successfully uploaded any data using SYNCDATA() as of yet to FTP.

Note, in the same connection, I am able to successfully complete SYNCFILE() calls.

The SYNCDATA() call results in the creation of the standard directories, but not the lowest level directores such as "data", and the "dict" directory is created but empty
File structure added to FTP via the SYNCDATA() call is, "CSPro/DataSync/CBHS_SANDBOX_01_DICT/dict" only. Again, /dict directory is empty.

Thank you as always,
Marc
Marc

Re: Error 100119: "..could not delete...no such file"

Post by Marc »

Hello all,

I continued to look into this and identified that it was an issue at the FTP server side.

The server used for testing/dev appears to have limitations set at the root level. So when CSPRO creates it's directories, it places the first CSPRO dir at that top level. The directories were getting created, files were being added, but then immediately deleted by the server. CSPro appears to log the files (naturally for delta upload), and when it tries to do cleanup etc. it fails.

When I changed servers it appears to have fixed this issue.

Hope this helps someone else in the future.

Marc