CSPro (1) in dropbox folder

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
anisehbro

CSPro (1) in dropbox folder

Post by anisehbro »

Hello,
At some point, two "CSPro" folders were created in a dropbox account associated with a tablet that was used for data collection. The shared CSPro folder was renamed "CSPro (1)" automatically, and I did not become aware of this until after all data had been collected and synced (with the exception of the data for that tablet)

So all the synced data for that folder was going to a folder named CSPro, but the shared folder with the data from the remaining tablets was named CSPro (1) in this particular dropbox account.

I am trying to figure out what is the best way to merge data from this tablet with the data from all the other tablets. Data collection has ended, so no new cases will be entered.

Should I add the latest data file from the single tablet onto the CSPro folder that has all the remaining data from all the other tablets? Is there a best way to do this without risking losing any of the data?

Thanks,
Aniseh
josh

Re: CSPro (1) in dropbox folder

Post by josh »

You should be able to copy the contents of the CSPro(1) folder into the CSPro folder and download everything with DataViewer.
anisehbro

Re: CSPro (1) in dropbox folder

Post by anisehbro »

Thanks Josh, I did that and was able to access all the data.
Aniseh