How to change the dropbox from one to another

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
khurshid.arshad

How to change the dropbox from one to another

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Team;

Currently I am working on the two different applications with two different dropboxes. How can I change my dropbox from one to another? Example:
I have logged in from the “First Dropobx” and it is working fine for “Synchronizations” and Data Viewer”.

When, I login from the second dropbox the message shows that “connection successful”. But when I try to download data from Data Viewers, it shows the dictionaries from the first dropbox. I have even deleted CSPro under “Apps linked” in dropbox security.

The same question is for the tablet - how can I change my dropbox from one to another dropbox?

Thanks.
Arshad
josh

Re: How to change the dropbox from one to another

Post by josh »

The Dropbox you use is based on the saved username/password. To remove the saved username and password:

On Windows Desktop:
Open "Windows Credential Manager", click on "Windows Credentials" and delete the entry for "CSPro_sync_Dropbox".

On Android:
Open "Settings", choose "Applications" (named "Application Manager" on some devices). Choose "CSEntry" and tap "Clear Data".

On Windows Universal:
Open "Windows Credential Manager", click on "Web Credentials" and delete the entry for "CSPro_sync_Dropbox".
khurshid.arshad

Post by khurshid.arshad »

thanks.
a.
arkagwa

Post by arkagwa »

Dear Josh

Thanks very it worked fine :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
espoir

Post by espoir »

I have been syncing data from Android Samsung Tablets to DropBox with a CSEntry App, and I changed the password for my dropbox account, then for some tablets I can't sync the data or take the updated apps from dropbox.. some of the tablets work properly but others are connecting to my dropbox account but they can't sync the data or take the new .pen and .pff from dropbox. after connection it displays unclear and not active screen till i stop it. if any help please it will be welcomed
aaronw

Post by aaronw »

Did my response resolve your issue?