Downloading data from dropbox

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
arkagwa

Downloading data from dropbox

Post by arkagwa »

Dear Josh

Data entry activity has been finished with 7 entrants each with average data of 4,665 cases. Data were synchronized yesterday via Dropbox. i also tried to sync my data on same day for testing after updating the lookup.dat file. I am wondering when i download data with Data viewer i just get 3 cases which i used for testing the lookup file.I did not use resources folder and my data entrants were given latest version of the UG FORM CAPI program

What should i do in order to get all data. My expectation was to get all data including my 3 cases i used for testing
Screenshot 2017-08-05 19.47.48.png
Screenshot 2017-08-05 19.47.48.png (40.5 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
josh

Re: Downloading data from dropbox

Post by josh »

Downloading should get you all of the unique cases that were uploaded. Make sure you are using the right dropbox (same username) and the right dictionary name.

Check the sync.log on the tablets that uploaded data to see how many cases they sent. Check the sync.log on the PC you are using to download to see how many cases it downloaded. If that doesn't offer any clues then zip up the files in the Dropbox (everything starting from CSPro folder) and email it to me.