Adding dictionary on CSweb

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
CharlesIHI

Adding dictionary on CSweb

Post by CharlesIHI »

I have had problems setting up the CSWeb server. I have followed the instruction given on http://www.csprousers.org/help/CSWeb/ and get stuck on adding a dictionary to my project. Attached is the error message that I am getting. Kindly assist.
Attachments
Error msg.docx
(134.53 KiB) Downloaded 277 times
josh

Re: Adding dictionary on CSweb

Post by josh »

You should find a more detailed error message in the log files in the csweb/logs directory. Please post those files as well as your dictionary.
CharlesIHI

Post by CharlesIHI »

Hi Joshua,
Attached find the log and the dictionary
Attachments
SARA_v2.2.zip
(48.53 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
ui.log
(13.1 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
api.log
(14.32 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
josh

Post by josh »

I see the following error in api.log file:

[2017-07-31 14:02:16] CSPro API.CRITICAL: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1067 Invalid default value for 'created_time' (uncaught exception) at C:\wamp64\www\csweb\vendor\aura\sql\src\ExtendedPdo.php line 288 {"exception":"[object] (PDOException(code: 42000): SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1067 Invalid default value for 'created_time' at C:\\wamp64\\www\\csweb\\vendor\\aura\\sql\\src\\ExtendedPdo.php:288)"} []

The problem you are facing is due to a strict mode setting in MySQL that is not allowing default dates set to zero.

Here is a link that shows how to enable MySQL to allow zero date value insertions: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3637 ... r-datetime

If you are using MySQL version 5.7 change your setting in MySQL.ini from:

;sql-mode= "STRICT_ALL_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"

To:

;sql-mode="ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"

After making this change to MySQL restart your services and run CSWeb setting again to see if you are still having issues.
CharlesIHI

Post by CharlesIHI »

Many thanks Josh, it works.