PHP Problems on new CSWeb setup

Discussions about syncing data via Bluetooth, Dropbox, FTP, and using CSWeb
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
tpr

PHP Problems on new CSWeb setup

Post by tpr »

Hi. I've installed IIS 10, PHP 7.1, MySQL 5.7 and CSWeb on a Windows 2016 server, and I've configured according to http://www.csprousers.org/help/CSWeb/mi ... ments.html, but I can't run the setup. The CSWeb: Server Requirements page gives me a list of 10 PHP items (PHP version 5.5 or above, PHP file_info extension, etc, and then says "Your server is missing one or more required settings. Please correct the issues and try again". The phpinfo page shows the correct version, so doesn't that imply that IIS is working with PHP?

Also, the server root shows up as C:\inetpub\wwwroot. My CSWeb files are in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\csweb. Is the root correct, or should it have csweb at the end of the path?

Here is the last entry in the log.

#Software: Microsoft Internet Information Services 10.0
#Version: 1.0
#Date: 2017-07-18 17:52:11
#Fields: date time s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port cs-username c-ip cs(User-Agent) cs(Referer) sc-status sc-substatus sc-win32-status time-taken
2017-07-18 17:52:11 127.0.0.1 GET /phpinfo.php - 80 - 127.0.0.1 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+10.0;+WOW64;+Trident/7.0;+rv:11.0)+like+Gecko - 200 0 0 234

Any ideas? Thanks.
tpr

Re: PHP Problems on new CSWeb setup

Post by tpr »

Never mind, I fixed it. I had misinterpreted the IUSR permission instructions for the CSWeb folders and had given the IIUSERS group write access instead. I've added IUSR and set the group back to read only as intended, and now I can get into the setup page.