Hello CSPro team
i am facing attached challange , will you help please
Attachments
web.png
web.png (8.95 KiB) Viewed 13133 times
josh

Re: login as admin

Post by josh »

That error is probably due to a problem with the server configuration. Please check the log files: logs/ui.log and logs/api.log. You should see more detailed error information on one or both of those files. If the error messages don't make sense go ahead and post the content here.
arkagwa

Post by arkagwa »

Dear Josh

I have not setup anything, but i can't log in to phpmyadmin
josh

Post by josh »

I can't help you with phpmyadmin. Try support for that product. If you are instead talking about the CSWeb admin interface then please look in the ui.log and api.log files as mentioned above.
kailash

CSWeb Problem

Post by kailash »

dear sir,

i have face CSWeb configuration problem show error message like:Failed to connect to database. SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1067 Invalid default value for 'created_time'
josh

Post by josh »

The problem you are facing is most likely due to a strict mode setting in MySQL that is not allowing default dates set to zero.

Here is a link that shows how to enable MySQL to allow zero date value insertions: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/363 ... r-datetime

If you are using MySQL version 5.7 change your setting in MySQL.ini from:

;sql-mode= "STRICT_ALL_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"

To:

;sql-mode="ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"

After making this change to MySQL restart your services and run CSWeb settup again to see if you are still having issues.