CSPro 6.3.2 apk

Discussions about creating CAPI applications to run on Android devices
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
jfigueroa

CSPro 6.3.2 apk

Post by jfigueroa »

Dear Gregory and Josh,
Hope you are going great. Long time without writting.

The point of my post this time is for asking you where does I can get CSPro 6.3.2 Version APK for reinstalling it on my devices. Because they were accidentally updated to the 7.0.1 version. And I haven´t migrated yet my surveys to the 7.0.1 CSPro version.
And taking a fast look to other posts, it seems that causes a bit of trouble when running a 6.3 version on 7.0 Android. Please correct me if I´m wrong. And if it´s so, please share me your source of trust from where I can get CSPro 6.3.2 APK again for installing it manually on my devices.

Thank you so much for your support guys.
Regards to all CSPro Team.
josh

Re: CSPro 6.3.2 apk

Post by josh »

I'll send it by email.
sah

Post by sah »

Hi Team CSPro,
Can we have links to download old application on this platform so we can download straight instead of going to google play. thanks
josh

Post by josh »

For the latest of the version we really want people to use Google Play because then we get a count of the number of downloads which we can present to our sponsors. This helps us get funding to develop CSPro.
jfigueroa

Post by jfigueroa »

Thank you so Much Josh!

I have received your email. Thanks for your so quick reply.
Yes I´ll try CSPro Version 7.0.1 but by now, I have a survey that will start in a week. So I think that for feel comfortable, better to keep on 6.3 version, until I have some more time to fully test and migrate to version 7.

Again Thank you so much to all CSPro Team and CSPro Community.
Talk you soon guys.
Regards.
lmarasigan

Post by lmarasigan »

Hi Josh, I'm wondering if you could also send me the installer for CSPro 6.3.2 apk?

Thank you very much.
josh

Post by josh »

If you want the 6.3.2 apk please send an email to cspro@lists.census.gov requesting it. That we way have an email address to send it to.