Drag option

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
Hannah

Drag option

Post by Hannah »

Dear all,

I have a problem with the creation of the tables when dragging the record to the form. I am only able to make 1 table for the first record. For the other records, I am able to drag the records to the form and the then drag option board pops up and indicated the 'horizontal' option. But no table occurs.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Hannah
khurshid.arshad

Re: Drag option

Post by khurshid.arshad »

Dear Hannah

When you are creating record specify number of lines under [MAX] heading.
a.
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

In your dictionary, have you specified that the record should occur more than once? A roster will only be created for multiply-occurring records.
pierrew

Post by pierrew »

Hey Greg,
Having the same problem. But we figured that the problem only exists on computers running duel monitors.

Pierre
Gregory Martin

Post by Gregory Martin »

Pierre,

Can you tell me more about what's happening in your case? On a system with two monitors you aren't able to create rosters?
pierrew

Post by pierrew »

Sorry Greg,
I don't think it is restricted to rosters, but sometimes I will try to drag items from the dictionary and it will show the horizontal and vertical icon change. When I let the left mouse button (expecting the table to show) nothing happens. This only happened to me twice. It also happened to Scott P in Noumea. We thought it was because we had duel monitors. It's just weird but not a big problem. I could not replicate the problem again.
Thanks,
Pierre