CSPro Web Server on IIS

Discussions about CSEntry
Forum rules
New release: CSPro 8.0
jfigueroa

CSPro Web Server on IIS

Post by jfigueroa »

Hi everyone,

I have completed the configuration steps of CSPro Web Server. I am using IIS 10.
The configuration page of CSPro web server created my database succesfully. And displayed the message: Setup completed. Now login.

So then I want to go to the ui page so I can log on to the server.
My problem is that I get this message:
IIS_Error.JPG
IIS_Error.JPG (16.33 KiB) Viewed 9210 times
The requested page can not be accessed because the related configuration data on the page is invalid.

Any sugestion or comment about that will be very apreciated.
Thanks in advace to everyone.
Regards.
jfigueroa

Re: CSPro Web Server on IIS

Post by jfigueroa »

Hi everyone,

I managed to get out of the last error message.
What I have done according to microsoft support page was to delete the web.config file located in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cspro-rest-api\ui folder.

But now I get a different message. And is this one:

PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cspro-rest-api\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php on line 311 PHP Warning: DateTime::createFromFormat(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cspro-rest-api\vendor\symfony\http-foundation\Response.php on line 333

I´m still not able to login to cspro web server.
Any comment or sugestion about what could be happening is welcome and very apreciated.
I am trying to work on IIS 10.
Thanks to everyone.

Regards.
savy

Post by savy »

In IIS manager go to the features view on the right side and double click on "Default Document"and Make sure to add "index.php" and have the inherited as the entry type. Makes sure that index.php is the last item in the order. You can right click on newly added index.php entry and select "revert to parent". Make sure you have done this on the setup, api and ui folders especially.
savy

Post by savy »

Also, web.config is required for routing. Please copy the web.config back and see if it works after the default document fix mentioned above.
jfigueroa

Post by jfigueroa »

Dear savy,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have done what you said on my IIS manager.
Added "index.php" as "Default Document" and now it has the inherited as entry type. Then "revert to parent" on setup, api and ui folders.
But I don´t know why the error persist.
CSPro_WS2.JPG
CSPro_WS2.JPG (44.73 KiB) Viewed 9164 times
The whole message is:

PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cspro-rest-api\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php on line 311 PHP Warning: DateTime::createFromFormat(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cspro-rest-api\vendor\symfony\http-foundation\Response.php on line 333

And on ui.log file is the following:

[2016-11-22 15:16:02] CSPro UI.INFO: Matched route "GET_". {"route_parameters":{"_controller":"Controllers\\LoginController::login","_route":"GET_"},"request_uri":"http://localhost/cspro-rest-api/ui/"} []

So I honestly don´t know if I´m doing something wrong.
But I cannot login to CSPro Web Server.

Any suggestion is really welcome.
Thanks to everyone.
Regards.
josh

Post by josh »

Try setting the date.timezone in your php.ini file. In my php.ini I have the following section:

Code: Select all

[Date]
; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
; http://php.net/date.timezone
date.timezone = "America/New_York"
I'm surprised that you do not already have that in the php.ini since most installations set it by default.
jfigueroa

Post by jfigueroa »

Thank you so much Josh.
I have done what you suggested and the error has disapeared.
Now it finally appears the login page. I´m so glad.
CSPro_WS3.JPG
CSPro_WS3.JPG (29.12 KiB) Viewed 9156 times
I didn´t had that configuration on my php.ini file because I installed php on IIS manually. I mean, I´m not using phpmyadmin, xampp or any other distribution that helps to handle and install php and other features. Just because boss don´t want to use it.
So I had to install it manually. That´s why I guess didn´t had that configuration.

Now I´m gonna try to login to CSPro Web Server.
Thanks to everyone.
Regards.
jfigueroa

Post by jfigueroa »

Sorry guys,

Crawl out of one hole and into another.
I tried to login on the CSPro Web Server (enter credentials) and next I get another different error.
CSPro_WS4.JPG
CSPro_WS4.JPG (28.74 KiB) Viewed 9154 times
After I clicked login button I get this error.
It looks like, is trying to found a "login_check" file or something like that. And it didn´t found it.

Translating the message is the following:
Error HTTP 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, its name has been renamed or is not available at this time.
CSPro_WS5.JPG
CSPro_WS5.JPG (32.63 KiB) Viewed 9154 times
Detailed error information:
Requested URL -http://localhost:80/cspro-rest-api/ui/login_check-
Physical Path -C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cspro-rest-api\ui\login_check-

Hope my trouble could help someone else.
Thank you so much in advance to everyone.
Any comment or suggestion about it is welcome
I really want to login to CSPro Web Server so I can test it.
Regards.
josh

Post by josh »

The login_check isn't a file. If the setup is correct, any request inside the folder cspro-rest-api/ui should be rerouted to cspro-rest-api/ui/index.php. However based on what you posted earlier from the ui.log it seems that piece is working since that said that it was routing to the loginController. What does your ui.log file say when you get this error? Also are you seeing anything in the api.log file?
savy

Post by savy »

Also, before you send the api.log and ui.log, can you type send us the response when you access the link below
http://localhost:80/cspro-rest-api/api/server